Mobile Backup & Synchronization:
There are several great free online storage services for best Mobile Backup & Synchronization. By using which you can backup and synchronize your data while on the go between your BlackBerries, iphones, laptops, and desktops.Some of the best services are:
“With Syncplicity, we can manage, share, back up and synchronize files that are both easy to use and gives user what they need. Syncplicity means business. Low cost, secure, and easy to administer file management, sync, share, and back-up solutions that scale.
File Management Made Easy: Syncplicity delivers powerful, easy to use file management in the cloud. Syncplicity automatically syncs your files across all your computers, backs up your data, and makes sharing files and collaborating easier than ever before.
Access:to all your files and documents, anytime from anywhere, no matter where you first saved them. Updated files will be available on every computer you use, instantly with no VPN required.
Share: your files and folders quickly and securely with your colleagues. Uploads and changes made by anyone are instantly and effortlessly available to everyone. IT Administrators can define and enforce policies and permissions to comply with corporate standards.
Manage:your files without lifting a finger. Syncplicity ensures your files and folders are safe, updated and instantly accessible across every computer and mobile device.
No Limits:on storage, files, folders, file sizes, users, or computers. Simply add more as your needs grow.
Easy:to get started and to use. No upfront fees, no long-term commitment. Seamless integration with Windows, Mac OS, file servers, and cloud applications means you don’t have to change the way you work.
Protect:your files with automatic back-up and Syncplicity’s unique instant restore and IT retention policy. Never lose another file or version.
Dropbox is the easiest way to store, sync, and, share files online. There’s no complicated interface to learn. Dropbox works seamlessly with your operating system.
· Dropbox allows you to sync your files online and across your computers automatically.
· Work on files in your Dropbox even if you’re offline. Your changes sync once your computer has an Internet connection again.
· Dropbox transfers correctly resume where they left off if your connection drops.
· Efficient sync: only the pieces of a file that changed (not the whole file) are synced. This saves you time.
· Doesn’t hog your internet connection. You can manually set bandwidth limits.
· Sharing files is simple and done in only a few clicks.
· See other people’s changes instantly.
· A Public folder that lets you link directly to files in your Dropbox.
· Control who is able to access shared folders. Kick people out and remove the shared folders from their computers.
· Automatically create shareable online photo galleries out of regular folders.
· Dropbox backs up your files online without you having to think about it.
· Automatic backup of your files.
· Undelete files and folders.
· Restore previous versions of your files.
· 30 days of undo history. Upgrades available for unlimited undo.
· A copy of your files is stored on Dropbox’s secure servers. This lets you access them from any computer or mobile device.
· Manipulate files as you would on your desktop. Add, edit, delete, rename, etc.
· A Recent Events feed that shows you a summary of activity in your Dropbox.
Security & Privacy
· Dropbox takes the security and privacy of your files very seriously.
· Shared folders are viewable only by people you invite.
· All transmission of file data and metadata occurs over an encrypted channel (SSL).
· All files stored on Dropbox servers are encrypted (AES-256).
· Dropbox website and client software have been hardened against attacks from hackers.
· Dropbox employees are not able to view any user’s files.
· Online access to your files requires your username and password.
· Public files are only viewable by people who have a link to the file(s). Public folders are not browsable or searchable.
Mobile Device Access
· View files from within the application.
· Download files for offline viewing.
· Take photos and videos and sync them to your Dropbox.
· Share links to files in your Dropbox.
· Export your files to other applications.
· Sync downloaded files so they’re up-to-date.