Hi, I am going to show you that how to provision web analytics service application in SharePoint 2010.
To accomplish this task you need to follow these steps
1. Open SharePoint 2010 “Central Administration” site.
2. Under “Application Management” select “Manage service applications”.
3. Select new from the ribbon and click “Web Analytics Service Application” form the dropdown as shown below.
4. A modal dialogue will appear to create new web analytics service application.
5. Provide the followings.
6. Click “Ok” to provision the new web analytics service
7. Now go back central admin and under “System Settings” select “Services on Server”.
8. From the available services start the “Web Analytics Data Processing Service” and “Web Analytics Web Service” as shown below.
Comments are closed.